View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Birthday Card

I have realised that I haven't been posting much since the end of uni so I decided to share my recent creative outburst. It's a birthday card I have made for a friend. Most of the artwork is mine, with a few exceptions.

I decided to go for a comic style. I don't think this was for a particular reason. The line on the front of the card "no chick-flick moments" is a quote from the TV show Supernatural and holds personal relevance, as do the images on the inside of the card. It was printed on A5 230gsm card. I created the front of the card completely after an inspiration I had found online.


The breasts are from a zombie cheerleader by Sam Gross, found here.

The controller I used was found on google here.

And the Voldemort image was taken from here.


No comments: