View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Monday 2 January 2012

Motion Graphics

Here are some of the pieces that I created using After Effects. Some have a story behind them, some are just simple media tests to see what I can do with the software. In most cases I have followed tutorials on AE Tuts +, Video Copilot, Vimeo Video School or Computer Arts and added some personal touches. Creature Lightning is a completely original piece. If you want to find out more about the individual works, head over to my Honours Project Blog and have a look at my media testing posts: http://geracssohonours.blogspot.com/search/label/Media%20Tests









No comments: