View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Showreel

I have been working hard on my final year honours project and barely had time to tend to my portfolio blog. I have, however, taken the time to create a personal showreel that can be found under www.sgreel.blogspot.com and a showreel for the Cinesite Internship application which can be found here www.vimeo.com/geracsso/cinesite. Both showreels feature my most recent work and are therefore quite similar but the Cinesite one concentrates on 3D modelling and animation whereas my personal showreel features more motion graphics pieces. I am aware that they are quite short but in my opinion short and snappy is better than dragging it out for the sake of having a long showreel.


The breakdown for the showreel can be found on the right hand link panel of my showreel page or directly under this link: Showreel Breakdown
It explains what I have worked on for each piece and showcases each video in full length in its original state (including audio etc.).

No comments: